Wednesday 7 March 2012

☆dm haul☆

Good Evening Lovelies ♥

I planned to shop a few things today but as I had some problems with my mouse and needed to go to the vet I only managed to go dm (and forgot half of the things I need)
Balea - Zuckerschnut Deo
Balea Trend it up - protecting spray
P2 mascara
P2 Crackling 040 white Revolution
P2 Color Victim 630 Passion
nail sticker
essence - eyeshadow brush
P2 has some great new stuff and I've wanted to try it as I do love this brand (^_^) Especially the crackling nailpolish in white caught my attention.
But as you can see, it's not that beautiful with the other color. lol Actually I thought it would look like a  fly agaric but I was totally wrong unfortunately.
Tomorrow I'll change it again I think, but now I am too lazy, this day was a lil bit too exhausting (.-.)

I also bought one of the new eyeshadows in pink, which I'm going to show you tomorrow ♥ Haven't tried it yet but on my fingers it looked pretty awesome. lol

Wish you all a pleasant night ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment