Saturday 4 January 2014

☆*゚明けましておめでとう☆*゚

。*:..。o○☆Happy New Year
So I wanted to write more entries here and look what happened;
nothing
And once again the only excuse I have is simple life.

At the end of the year a lot of 'Past year in a nutshell' post are coming up and I thought about doing one, too but while I was thinking about 2013 I recgonized, that I simply don't know what to write. A lot of things happened for sure, good things, bad things, important things and not so important things, some things changed, others stayed as they had ever been...
To sum it up, 2013 had been a Life Year for me.
One of those years, that teach you to keep going, and that's what I'm doing (or at least try)


A bit more than 4 months have passed, since I moved to Japan and one of the reasons I couldn't keep up with this blog is, that I struggled a lot. Sometimes I didn't even know if I could handle this any more, I wanted to say "Fuck Off" and leave so so many times - I can't even count.
I flew back to Germany for Christmas because otherwise I would have lost my mind for sure. Being at home with my family, meeting some of my older friends and just relax helped me a lot. I do feel better now and since a few days, I'm back in Japan again.


I still have two more semesters to go and this is my 2nd try.
As it was never Japan or the japanese people which made me struggle, I still don't know if I can manage to get along well with everything else but I'll give my best
On that account I didn't really make any New Year Resolutions except giving my best to improve in general!

For everyone who had a hard time during 2013, I wish improvement for the upcoming year and for all the people, who had a good time the past year even more fun in the future!

Did you make any New Year Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment