Welcome for the first time in 2013, Lovelies~
I partied with my friends from university at a friend's and we had a great time for sure, although I was reminded -once again- why I actually dislike New Year's Eve. Next year I'm gonna celebrate with the others once again, maybe in Seoul, maybe in Tokyo, who already knows that? But the year after I'm gonna jail myself from december 30th untill january 2nd!
|'kind of' outfit-picture|
I'm crying because of my clothes though although I'm REALLY happy that nothing more happened.
I made some but I do think, they're kinda ordinary as nearly everyone's planning to do them or something similiar:
We'll see in a year how good I will have been doing these!
- Get on track with my eating habits again - they kinda got out of control the past months
- Concentrate more on my studies- my grades aren't that worse but I got the feeling that I could do a lot better
- Exercise more - I let this slide a looooooot in december, baaad me
- Read more- needn't to be 100 books but some would be nice
- Listen to my heart-Something I learned during 2012 and I think it's actually a good thing
- Party more with friends or see them in general- some already count the days when the finally can go abroad, I'm still afraid but either way only a few months left!
- Save money and therefore search for a part-time job because I want to travel to Korea and Beijing!♡
- Keep beeing brave for things I really want
- Stop daydreaming and start doing more (:
- And in general: Hazard more! You will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by those, you had at least tried.
This is gonna be my last post for at least a month I think as exam time starts for me and I have to learn a lot. Unfortunately I caught a cold while watching fireworks (and playing firwork....), so I have to get healthy first. Nevertheless - Happy 2013 for all of you ♥