Saturday 2 February 2013

☆And the night is dark...☆

Hey Lovelies (๑• . •๑)

I'm leaving for Frankfurt tomorrow and I haven't packed a single thing due to being super busy with watching doramas and shopping and sleeping. Oops.

Just wanted to show you one of the outfits I wore for partying last week:
clothes: NewYorker
Accessories: BijouBrigite
I really love this hairstyle. It was the first time that I tried it, after reading about it on this blog (german only sorry) and it's still not perfect but I'm quite satisfied for the first try and no mirror for the back of my head.
Well, kinda short entry today but next one's going to be super long I think and I didn't want to mix them.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You look so stunning I didn't recognize you, seriously! :D
    You look so so so beautiful! Blouse is amazing also your hair! Sometimes I wish I had long hair :(
    With love, Milena xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you? :D Haha thank you! <3
      But my hair isn't that long, only to the shoulders? :) the hairstyle makes it look longer I think!
      Thank you love <3

      Delete
  2. Den letzten Beitrag habe ich ja bereits kommentiert , deshalb nehme ich nun diesen hier ;)
    Ich finde die Bluse steht dir ! Wie hast du das mit den Haaren denn gemacht ?
    Also hast du innen eine art Schwamm ( ich habe keine Ahnung wie man diese Dinger nennt ) der das ganze auf volumen hällt oder einfach so ?
    Lg :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Viele Dank! :)
      Ich werd es dir auf deinem Blog beantworten ^^

      lg

      Delete