Good Morning Lovelies ♥
Today's a holiday in Germany, I've some spare time and I decided to write a little bit. As I kinda cought a cold the last days and I'm a bit weak due to this, I just stole these questions from ChuStyle . (^_^)
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag
Eleven facts about the pink Bambi:
1. If I had to chose between all the music genres I would go for metal / hard rock for sure :'D
2. I became a vegetarian at the age of 13, a vegan 4 years ago
3. I'm under 1,60m and kinda proud of it. Would love to have longer legs though (^^)
4. I'm able to communicate in 7 languages all in all
5. I love making presents more than getting them
6. People who're insecure and under a certain level of self-confidence are driving me nuts. Be proud of who you are, or change it.
7. Some people told me, I'm kind of a role model for them. Untill today I have absolutely no idea, what they were talking about and why
8. I'm a pussycat 24/7 and if I don't get enough love I'm depressed. :D
9. One of the most embarrassing things about me is the fac, that I'm crying very easily when I'm overwhelmed. It's kinda easy to overwhelm me to be honest - I cried each time I saw my favourite band and got half a mental break-down as we met my favourite bassist in Tokyo. If you make me smile when I'm sad I can cry too, For joy but crying is crying, isn't it? (^^)"
10. I will be blonde forever and ever
11. I'm more ambitious than is healthy but a leopard can't change its spots.
Eleven questions for the pink Bambi:
1. Who do you think is beautiful (you can't say your mom or a celebrity) and why?
- Well that's a difficult question as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I have to admit that there's something beautiful about everybody. If people are self-confident they're exuding positive vibrations and that's something that makes people mostly beautiful imho.
2. When do you feel uncomfortable?
- When I think I disappoint someone's expectations towards me.
3. What music genre you can't stand?
- turkish pop
4. Do you have a pet? Would you like to have one?
- At my parent's living some cats and I adore them ♥ I had two mice here but had to give them away due to personal problems and I'm still sorry...I miss them but at the moment I can't handle responisbillity for another being than myself :'(
5. What DON'T you like about summer?
- Everything. :'D Joke, I love the sun for example, or go swimming etc. but I don't like the heat. I can't stand heat!
6. Do you like cherries?
- Yes I do.
7. What is the most horrible thing you have ever heard someone said about someone who's close to you?
- The only thing coming to my mind is kinda funny story xD Some of my friends from school asked me one time, if some people I was hanging around with this time are taking drugs. I still have no idea how she got this idea but I was freaking shocked. lol
8. If you found out that you have one month left to live, what would you do?
- I wouldn't change that much I think. I would fly to Finland at least one time because I haven't been there yet although I'm planning it for years now, and visit the Tokyo Tower once again to say goodbye. And the rest of the time I would travel around and say good bye to all my friends & family.
9. Do you live alone?
- Yes I do :3
10. What things are you most proud of in your life?
- I managed nearly everything I was longing for in my entire life. Only thing missing at the moment is visiting Finland. And I got my belly bottom pierced twice although I was hella afraid of it. lol (not to mention that I haven't got ANY Problems with getting my tongue pierced twice xD) Furthermore I kind of managed to live on my own what was really difficult for me at the beginning.
11. If you had one million dollars and you must give it to someone, who would you give it and why?
- At the moment I would give it to my parents. Not because they're in need of money, but because they've done so much for me the last couple of months and no matter what I would do or decide I know they're supporting me. ♥ I know that money doesn't solve problems but I would know that they have enough for the rest of their life.
11 questions from the pink Bambi:
- Who would you say is your role model and why?
- Something you want to reach in your life?
- A place where you can relax?
- Are you proud of yourself? Why yes, why not?
- Do you want to get married one day?
- Which hps do you use frequently?
- Would you rather buy clothes or food?
- Could you imagine to emmigrate?
- A point you would change in your life at the very moment?
- Your favourite song? Any memories connected with it?
- Are your rather lazy or active?
I don't tag anyone ( I'm quite sure I don't know 11 people here lol) do it if you want to, I like such question / answer games (^_^)