Tuesday 6 March 2012

☆new Name☆

Well... Good Morning Lovelies ♥

 I decided to change the name of my blog from 'バンビの世界 ' which means 'Bambi's World' to 'Zuckerwelten' = 'Sugar Worlds' (^_^)
Yet I'm not sure how long this name will last but for this moment I'm satisfied with it. Maybe this fits my blog a lot better than the old name, as this was just for the beginning.
The reason for changing it is pretty easy. I'm feeling certain that hardly anybody who's reading this blog knows japanese. Furthermore I changed my opinion concerning this blog's theme.


Now you see what's happening if I don't go to bed at midnight and force myself to sleep but stay awake instead and watching PVs. I am not tired at all but I'll try to catch a few hours of sleep as I have some plans for tomorrow.

I hope you're sleeping well, cuties ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment