Sunday 13 November 2011

☆Welcome to my Wonderland☆

Good Evening Dear Blogspot-Readers ♥

After three years of kinda 'blogspot - abstinence' I returned as a new Bambiprincess and hopefully this time my motivation for blogging lasts longer than the last time! 
First of all I should introduce myself to those who just stumbled over this blog without knowing the person behind 'Bambiprinzessin', shouldn't I?
Well, let's start with the basic information; I'm a 20 year old student living in one of the most ugliest towns existing in Germany - Ludwigshafen am Rhein, which is only a short hop away from Mannheim. Some weeks ago I moved out from home, living now on my own in a cute, pink flat with my two mice, Apple & Cherry, and actually should study a lot. Though I don't do as my lack of motivation just disappears when it comes to shopping...You all know these little, blonde girls, laughing like children and looking as cute as baby kitten because of whatever, don't you? I am one of them although I changed my haircolor some time from light blonde to reddish-brown I'm still 'cute little Bambi' for everyone. 
I absolutely fall for music & fashion
Some people hate me for being like I am, as I'm making them inadvertently feel guilty, like one of them told me years ago, because I started living vegan four years ago and show them since then how easy it is to live without animal products.


Although I don't have as much spare time as I would appreciate it though I adore my studies, I try to update as frequently as possible! 
Thank you for reading and I hope you like my blog in the future! (^_^)♥

No comments:

Post a Comment